Mobile Air offers professional installation services for all of our water-cooled portable air conditioner rentals. We make the rental process as easy as can be so that you can focus on running your business.
Installing a water-cooled air conditioner is a simple process. Basic installation includes the following steps:
- Roll the water cooled portable air conditioner into place.
- Connect the unit to a water source and drain using the hose kit that is included with your rental. Sources of water and drain that are typically used:
- A standard sink with a drain. These connections can even be made under the sink to allow normal sink operation.
- A slop or janitor’s sink with a drain.
- A hose bib and floor drain.
- After connecting the water source and drain, plug the air conditioner into the proper outlet. Depending on the capacity of your portable air conditioner, different electrical plug configurations and voltages are required. See our plug configuration guide for more information.
- Turn the air conditioning unit on.
Water-cooled air conditioner installation is typically a straightforward process. However, if you have any questions or concerns about installation at your location, we invite you to reach out to the friendly professionals at Mobile Air. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer your calls and deliver the quality A/C rentals your business requires.
Mobile Air can service your portable air conditioner all the way from selecting the proper unit to installing a water-cooled air conditioner.
Call Mobile Air today at (888) 474-4340 or visit our contact page for fast, friendly, and affordable HVAC rental service.