Let’s take a brief look at the Preventative Maintenance Program.
Each time a rental unit is returned to one of our locations it is treated to our preventative maintenance program.
- The first step in our preventative maintenance program is to completely disassembled the unit and subject it to a thorough cleaning process that cleans both the interior and exterior of the unit.
- Next, the units are reassembled, and new filters are installed in the unit. From here the unit must past the “look” test. A Mobile Air technician, with a keen eye for detail, visually inspects the unit. Scratches, dents, and any damaged pieces will be repaired or replaced.
- The units are run tested. Both the electrical and the refrigeration circuits are tested for proper operation and problems. Issues if any kind are properly addressed by a skilled technician.
- In our over twenty years of business we have identified many weak points and needed upgrades to various portable air conditioning units. We hold this knowledge as coveted trade secrets, which gives Mobile Air and you, our customers, tremendous advantages. Throughout the preventative maintenance process these trade secrets are verified and applied.
- The entire process is documented step by step to ensure a complete and thorough inspection that is repeatable from unit to unit.
Once the preventative maintenance process is complete, the unit is wrapped in plastic to avoid any dust build up and put into storage; so that when the call comes in, we can quickly deliver your air conditioner with the confidence that it will operate properly on your site and make you glad that you called the Mobile Air force.
Our preventative maintenance plan is simply one piece of the puzzle that makes up the Mobile Air force. Our people, our culture, and our desire to continually improve our customers' experiences helps to keep us on the leading edge of our industry.